Creator and trendsetter extraordinaire, Pharrell Williams, enjoys sharing his ideas, thoughts, and processes as much as he enjoys tapping into the brains of other like minded individuals. Check out both of these sick and inspiring videos below…… The Novus Mindset – Inspiration, Motivation, Success ARTST TLK featuring Alex Gorlin & Daniel Arsham
An all encompassing category that highlights relevant Art
Although viewing these panoramic photos by Brent Townshend is not an easy task, you would be hard pressed to not identify the beauty in them. Apparently Brent is Canadian. How is there so much talent in a country with only 30 Million people?
Unfortunately the dream of being able to walk through The Louvre in Paris is just that, a dream. This video is quite powerful, and effective in celebrating Art. I think it may be time to purchase another ticket to France….
Artist Ewan Yap has taken the LESS IS MORE approach while redesigning some of the most popular beverages in the world. This seems to be the trend already eg: Starbucks, but either way, all of the designs are pretty dope. The project is called “The Big Brand Theory: Packaging Design.”
In depth interview with Pharrell Williams at Design Miami. Pharrell discusses his new book, art, colors and his career. Well rounded guy.
Pharrell has had some extremely revealing and interesting interviews, and interview subjects lately, on his new format called “I Am Other.” In his latest interview, he features artists David Salle and KAWS. Love everything about this. Check it out below.
Check out this personal interview of Pharrell Williams talking about his new book “Places and Spaces I’ve Been” This book will be a solid addition to the collection.
Everyone has heard of Dapper Dan, well here he is in the flesh and blood. There is the old school ganster Dapper Dan, and the guy from the classic hair Pomade, but this is he style legend from NYC. Check out the video below to get a glimpse into his world. Follow Me on Twitter […]
I don’t know if this is Nigo’s home, or Art space, either way, it’s sick beyond belief. Nigo is one of Japan’s urban treasures, who’s claim to fame is his clothing company Bape, or Bathing Ape. Nigo is also the mentor, and inspiration behind Pharrell’s Billionaire Boys Club. Check out the video below. Follow Me […]
Filmmaker Charles Lanceplaine travelled to Ordos, a unique city in Northern China to film a really interesting and visually stimulating Skate Video. Even if you aren’t a huge fan of the sport, I insist that you watch this video for the architecture alone. Follow Me on Twitter @seanyoung123 or @freshtronicblog Or Facebook
- Nardwuar vs Pharrell Vancouver’s own Nardwuar, interviews Pharrell for the second time.. March 26, 2013
- Captain Murphy AKA Flying Lotus Mixtape Video Preview Captain Murphy dropped this video preview for Captain Murphy aka Flying. March 24, 2013
- Stereotypes LOVE AND HIPHOP Check out the latest video from Pharrell’s “I Am Other”. March 24, 2013
- RemoteKontrol Does Halftime at The Clippers Game Check out the homies throw it down as REMOTEKONTROL at the Clipper’s. March 24, 2013
- Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa BATTLE RAP VIDEO I have occasionally posted a few of these rap battles, because I am a fan. February 18, 2013
- Baltimore’s 12 O’clock Boys VIDEO Vice Magazine has always been a personal favorite of mine since I was a. February 17, 2013
- Drake STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Electro Remix FEATURE CUTS Northwest standout producer Feature Cuts has given Drake’s big new. February 13, 2013
- Dizaster vs Arcane KOTD TITLE MATCH The title match between Dizaster and Arcane was just released. There has. February 11, 2013