This track by Flume isn’t new, but it is a melodic melodramatic masterpiece, and is worthy of any mix or mixtape. Make sure to have this ready for your next summer evening, as it goes along nicely with a chilled bottle of Pino Grigio. Flume aka Harley Streten is from Sydney Australia, and he puts …
Check out this section for electronic remixes DJ tracks, slow beats, and more. Every track is curated so only the illest music can be found here. Listen online before you download!
Religion, who are two African American producers out of Los Angeles, give you there take on bloody beetroots’ SPANK by way of a remix. Another that will be on heavy rotation. Enjoy
Alex Metric can’t make a bad track, and here is yet more proof. Here he teams up with Mark Yardley and together they produce an aggressive yet melodic masterpiece. Instant heavy rotation.
London Ontario Overwerk samples ABBA in his latest house track. Brings me back to when I was a kid and my mom used to crank the original. Overwerk is unquestionably one of the most talented prodecuers in Canada, and puts on a really dope show, so if he’s in your hood, make sure to pop …
Check out the homies throw it down as REMOTEKONTROL at the Clipper’s halftime show. I love these guys, hope to see them doing more of these. Trendsetters.
Montreal native, and “should be” tour mate with Adventure Club, The Sonixx, has a new original track. I like the direction that he has been going lately, getting away from the dubstep, and focusing on some solid electro.
Brand new remix by Los Angeles producer Sound Remedy, and in true fashion, the track is not far from perfect. Sound Remedy has such a solid and melodic style, and really can’t make a bad remix. Interesting song choice, but still very enjoyable. Check it out.
This is a very interesting track, by progressive violinist Lindsey Stirling. This song dropped last year, and surprisingly fell under my radar. Crystallize is a dramatic and melodic piece, complimented by electro undertones. I actually stumbled upon this track through an acrobatic stripper named Justice, who does a Cirque de Soleil inspired routine. I just …
Northwest standout producer Feature Cuts has given Drake’s big new track “Started from the Bottom” the electro remix treatment, along with the remixed visuals. Dope. Share this with your friends.
Purity Ring is one of the dopest indie-electro duo’s out right now, and they continue to impress with every release. Here they cover Soulja Boy’s GRAMMY, and it’s a synth heavy soulful masterpiece. Check out some of their other stuff below this post.
- Nardwuar vs Pharrell Vancouver’s own Nardwuar, interviews Pharrell for the second time.. March 26, 2013
- Captain Murphy AKA Flying Lotus Mixtape Video Preview Captain Murphy dropped this video preview for Captain Murphy aka Flying. March 24, 2013
- Stereotypes LOVE AND HIPHOP Check out the latest video from Pharrell’s “I Am Other”. March 24, 2013
- RemoteKontrol Does Halftime at The Clippers Game Check out the homies throw it down as REMOTEKONTROL at the Clipper’s. March 24, 2013
- Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa BATTLE RAP VIDEO I have occasionally posted a few of these rap battles, because I am a fan. February 18, 2013
- Baltimore’s 12 O’clock Boys VIDEO Vice Magazine has always been a personal favorite of mine since I was a. February 17, 2013
- Drake STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Electro Remix FEATURE CUTS Northwest standout producer Feature Cuts has given Drake’s big new. February 13, 2013
- Dizaster vs Arcane KOTD TITLE MATCH The title match between Dizaster and Arcane was just released. There has. February 11, 2013