Check out the new “Nixon – Europe” video featuring pros Chris Pfanner, Javier Sarmiento, JB Gillet, Alain Goikoetxea, Alex Mizurov and Antony Lopez. The team travels around and shredz Barcelona, Lyon and Bilbao. Track is Independanza by French MC Iam. Nixon Europe is coming out for the new year swinging with the release of “Happy …
Unfortunately the dream of being able to walk through The Louvre in Paris is just that, a dream. This video is quite powerful, and effective in celebrating Art. I think it may be time to purchase another ticket to France….
Artist Ewan Yap has taken the LESS IS MORE approach while redesigning some of the most popular beverages in the world. This seems to be the trend already eg: Starbucks, but either way, all of the designs are pretty dope. The project is called “The Big Brand Theory: Packaging Design.”
Trevor Andrews is a lucky man. He is married to one of the most talented and creative women in this hemisphere. In her new video, directed by Weird Days, Santi celebrates women, of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. Interesting approach for the video. Check it out below.
This track is a classic, and I woke up today with it in my head, and thought that I would share it with you guys. This is one of those tracks that slipped through most audiophile’s fingers, even upon release. Either way, it’s by Groove Armada, featuring Jeru The Damaja. Recognize the beat????
Sorry people, this is only a preview…… but I had to post it because it is absolutely FIRE. Dillon Francis continues to exceed my expectations. I’ll post this when he drops the entire REMIX. Enjoy the tease.
Florida producer Urban Noize is guaranteed to drop gold with every remix. He seems to have an obsession with Jay Z and Lana Del Rey, which is a good thing. His latest remix is Jay Z and Maxwell “Bad Habits” remix. Chilled out, but fresh as hell.
Brand new track by Drake’s homey FUTURE, and yes, it would only make sense that Drake is the feature. Drake has so many haters, but let’s be honest here, the guy can rap. Period. Jump off the bandwagon and give the guy some respect.
One of the reasons that I love Pharrell, is the fact that he supports the skate scene, and not just verbally, he actually has his own skate team for his label Ice Cream. The team started a few years ago, but then petered off. Today it’s back with a new roster, and solid talent. The …
Brand new Remix of Frank Ocean’s Pink Matter with verses from OutKast’s Big Boi and Andre 3000. This track is sick, so grab the DL below.
- Nardwuar vs Pharrell Vancouver’s own Nardwuar, interviews Pharrell for the second time.. March 26, 2013
- Captain Murphy AKA Flying Lotus Mixtape Video Preview Captain Murphy dropped this video preview for Captain Murphy aka Flying. March 24, 2013
- Stereotypes LOVE AND HIPHOP Check out the latest video from Pharrell’s “I Am Other”. March 24, 2013
- RemoteKontrol Does Halftime at The Clippers Game Check out the homies throw it down as REMOTEKONTROL at the Clipper’s. March 24, 2013
- Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa BATTLE RAP VIDEO I have occasionally posted a few of these rap battles, because I am a fan. February 18, 2013
- Baltimore’s 12 O’clock Boys VIDEO Vice Magazine has always been a personal favorite of mine since I was a. February 17, 2013
- Drake STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Electro Remix FEATURE CUTS Northwest standout producer Feature Cuts has given Drake’s big new. February 13, 2013
- Dizaster vs Arcane KOTD TITLE MATCH The title match between Dizaster and Arcane was just released. There has. February 11, 2013